"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This encourages thousands of visitors each year.
- Many in the adventure business say gadgets have encouraged thousands who would otherwise not have ventured into the great outdoors.
- His supporters said the compromise would still encourage tens of thousands of farmers to apply for individual plots of land.
- And according to Shanna, he was encouraging thousands of vampires to give up real blood for the synthetic kind, thus protecting humans from attack.
- A madman, a false messiah who had encouraged thousands to pay homage to him there on the desert.
- She worked with Literacy India which encouraged thousands of kids to be a part of theater workshops.
- But successive Governments encouraged thousands of rural poor people to clear forests for the grazing of cattle.
- He encouraged thousands of blacks to join the Union Army during the Civil War.
- As part of the effort, the coalition plans to encourage thousands of abortion opponents to mail baby rattles to their senators.
- The freedom and low cost have encouraged thousands to do recordings themselves.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.