"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We've encouraged other countries around the world to speak up on this.
- Hague says Britain has been trying to encourage countries in the region to take the lead.
- "I sincerely hope the steps we are taking will encourage other countries to do the same."
- He also pointed out that Spain had not encouraged other countries to leave.
- The administration has said that the best way to handle the trade deficits is to encourage other countries to open their markets further.
- Encouraging poorer countries to develop is an ideal shared by all of us, particularly those on the left, such as myself.
- This will also encourage other countries to increase the quality of their products and production methods.
- Hopefully, our decision will encourage other countries to reduce their use of mercury as well.
- The policy should also encourage third countries, especially developing countries, to trade with us.
- The adoption of the White Paper will encourage other countries to follow their example.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.