"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The ruling could encourage other states to pass similar laws.
- A public relations committee was appointed in 1937 to air a radio program nationwide and encourage other states to participate.
- Approval is likely since the commissioners have encouraged states to open up their utilities to competition.
- This encouraged other Southern states to adopt similar measures over the next few years, as noted above.
- President Bush has made it his mission to encourage states to experiment with health care reform.
- At the same time, Administration officials say they have encouraged states to experiment with their programs.
- It may also encourage other states to follow California.
- Only major power arms reduction will encourage marginal states to sign.
- We must therefore encourage states, regions and towns to cooperate as necessary.
- Instead, the Administration encouraged states to try their own experiments.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.