"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was no agreement on the question of an early referendum on prospective EU and euro membership.
- He may well think an earlier referendum increases the chances of Scotland staying in the Union.
- Cameron wanted an early referendum because it will decrease the room for debate.
- In the earlier referendum, Denmark said No by 50.7% to 49.3%.
- The relatively small majority (relative to those of earlier referenda) convinced him of the need to enter the fray in the general election campaign.
- An earlier referendum on March 10, 1896, was declared unconstitutional.
- He would have been better advised to attack the Conservative initiative which called for an early referendum and sought to define the terms of the referendum.
- The international community, including the European Union, has not recognised this or the earlier referenda in Transnistria.
- They have also exploited the fact that the Council is trying to undo the earlier referendum.
- "Chancellor's decision to press for early referendum on Scottish independence reminiscent of bold move on inheritance tax"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.