"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In early balloting, neither came close to the required two-thirds plus one - 75 of 111 participants - and a search for a compromise candidate ensued.
- Lo Duca led the early balloting, but he now trails Martin, 936,712 to 814,870.
- With Texas one of 23 states that allow early balloting, the turnout has been breaking records.
- Barkley's advisors believed that Kefauver and Russell would knock each other out of the early balloting, allowing Barkley to capture the nomination.
- In 2000, 13 states offered early balloting.
- She had led the early balloting among the candidates submitted by the government's negotiators to the rebel parties for their approval.
- Levy drew surprisingly strong support in the early balloting.
- He was described as Pope Pius XII's choice to succeed him, and in the last two conclaves was a leading vote-getter in early balloting.
- During the 1958 conclave, he was seen as papabile by most Vatican-watchers, and it is generally believed that he received at least five votes in the early balloting.
- National Democratic officials said today that Republicans had tried to intimidate black voters during early balloting in Arkansas.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.