"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most of these states also allow early voting in person at special polling places.
- But for campaigns, early voting has produced a whole new set of challenges.
- Despite the concerns, early voting began, as scheduled, the morning of 4 March.
- These results may not represent the general voters due to early voting.
- He was highly disappointed with the result especially when the results of early voting were announced.
- Question 1 was for an amendment to allow early voting.
- He plans to lead a similar march in Texas, which also allows early voting.
- By April 20, 9,582 people had voted using early voting.
- This amounts to a form of early voting and raises the total to 31 states.
- Which side will benefit from this surge in early voting?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.