"director" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He moved to the main office to become director of federal projects.
- Upon saying that, he should have resigned as project director.
- The research staff is made up of nearly 30 researchers, including 10 area or project directors.
- He knew his special projects director would never attempt anything without a solid reason.
- He also served as director of new media and special projects for the company's 37 magazines.
- "I'll take it all the way up to the project directors, if I have to."
- "Subsequent to that I became director of special projects," she said.
- This was such an important decision that all three project directors wanted to discuss it with him.
- Here, he was the Project Director from 1987 to 1989.
- He had previously been director of special projects at Forbes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.