"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The home is located amongst several diplomatic residences and walking distance to Rideau Hall.
- "How dare you-whoever you are-enter a diplomatic residence without invitation?"
- It was not the first time asylum-seekers cast an eye on the Belgian diplomatic residence.
- Two "friendly-country" embassy officials assisted as well, and an unoccupied diplomatic residence was used for several weeks.
- "We do not go into diplomatic residences."
- In some cases, this has involved arranging "safe haven" for the men in diplomatic residences.
- This propsperous neighborhood boasts many hotels, embassies and diplomatic residences.
- With its discreet appearance and modest signage, he said, the place is often mistaken for a private home or a diplomatic residence.
- Grotius accepted the offer and took up diplomatic residence at Paris, which remained his home until he was released from his post in 1645.
- Two months ago the group detonated a car bomb outside an American diplomatic residence in Lima.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.