"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Cross-border raids into Kenya last year caused a serious diplomatic conflict and nearly started a war between the two countries.
- This perception was reinforced by the diplomatic conflicts with Brazil of the time.
- Argentina had diplomatic conflicts with Brazil and Chile in the 1880s.
- These actions led to a serious diplomatic conflict between the pope and Portugal.
- It is claimed that Chinese oil companies are unaccustomed to political risks and avoiding diplomatic conflict.
- Meanwhile, various international organizations are trying to defuse the diplomatic conflict between the two sides.
- Great powers can come into economic and diplomatic conflict but are expected to know enough not to challenge each other's vital interests.
- The governments tell us that it is a diplomatic conflict.
- There have been frequent minor diplomatic conflicts between the two countries.
- Vietnam's later military conquests often brought it into diplomatic conflict with China.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.