"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Odo seldom entered into diplomatic dealings, but in this instance Kira had encouraged him to put in a word if he felt so inclined.
- Milosevic applies this same savvy to his diplomatic dealings.
- But it does represent an effort by the Russians and Chinese to strengthen their hands in future diplomatic dealings with Washington.
- According to Howell, Mother Teresa is an exceptional example that embodies integrity, assertiveness, and social abilities in her diplomatic dealings with the leaders of the world.
- He did not really expect to be attacked at the castle, but knew that an impressive stronghold might help him in his diplomatic dealings with neighboring realms.
- Cicero had high regard for his diplomatic dealings.
- Other interrogators had grilled him about the Race's landcruisers, ground tactics, automatic weapons, even its diplomatic dealings with other Tosevite empires.
- Deanna," Beverly said, "Jean-Luc is used to diplomatic dealings.
- It was clear that America's secret diplomatic dealings over Libya were revelatory - not only newsworthy, but also important.
- To La Touche diplomatic dealing was second nature, and he was not long in devising a plan.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.