"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And the efforts of the spin doctors in Washington were not likely to alter the sense among Palestinians that their chief had lost the diplomatic battle.
- "There is no doubt it will be a tough diplomatic battle," he said in his first public comments since he arrived a week ago.
- "But by winning a diplomatic battle we increased our pyschological vulnerabilities vis-a-vis our public opinions."
- Spock, face absolutely unreadable, watched the diplomatic battle.
- How to approach the diplomatic battle, what one intended to use to maneuver.
- So it was last fall and winter during the diplomatic battles that preceded the war in Iraq.
- Syria's regime fought a stubborn diplomatic battle to prevent the Arab League from deploying observers inside the country.
- With the two couples confined to their homes, the diplomatic battle over the children heightened.
- The Swiss supreme court decision, made public Thursday, ended for the moment an intense legal and diplomatic battle.
- Mott was a diplomatic battle all the way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.