"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Samhadana is believed to be responsible for the blast against an American diplomatic convoy in Gaza that killed three Americans.
- Palestinian gunmen attack a police station in the Gaza Strip, freeing three men arrested for the October 2003 bomb attack against an American diplomatic convoy.
- It might limit the diplomatic convoy of consensus he is assembling, which will travel at the rate of its most grudging member.
- The car breaks down, blocking the route of a diplomatic convoy that is traveling to the White House.
- The diplomatic convoy was traveling to Gaza to interview Palestinian academics for possible scholarships to the United States.
- Another American diplomatic convoy in the same part of Gaza was also hit by a roadside explosion in late June, but the blast caused no injuries.
- The incident in Gaza is based on the October 15, 2003 bombing of an American diplomatic convoy in Gaza, which killed three Americans.
- There were no injuries from the explosion which was reportedly targeted at an Israeli diplomatic convoy.
- First, that the Russian diplomatic convoy that was fired on as it left Baghdad on April 6 actually smuggled out several senior Iraqis.
- Bauer and Fattal were released at dawn September 21 and taken by a diplomatic convoy to a plane that took them to Oman.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.