"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This agreement had been preceded by bitter diplomatic struggles, and its acceptance aroused nationalist passions and resentment.
- The military successes of each warring side were often a major asset in the diplomatic struggle for Bulgaria.
- The visit set off a political storm in France, where much is riding on the outcome of the diplomatic struggle over Iraq.
- He described Israelis as victims in a multifront war, a fight against terrorism, a "diplomatic struggle" and a "public opinion battle."
- Wilfully alienating a large part of your parliamentary support is not a sensible tactic when you are embarking on a protracted diplomatic struggle in Europe.
- Following a diplomatic and armed struggle, the Netherlands recognised Indonesia's independence in December 1949.
- The situation has set in motion a diplomatic struggle pitting China, the biggest beneficiary from payments, against advanced industrial nations, particularly in Europe.
- There was a bit of a diplomatic struggle between Austria and Italy for the ownership of the body.
- The diplomatic struggle, both directly between the two states and in the League of Nations, intensified.
- The diplomatic struggle over whether to funnel aid through Mr. Fayyad is just beginning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.