"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was also the start of efforts to create a framework that would allow for some form of diplomatic compromise should the military solution fail altogether.
- With a Hastur hostage, he had some leverage for diplomatic compromise with the Hasturs.
- At the same time, however, the European powers hoped for a diplomatic compromise.
- Dayton was a delicate diplomatic compromise forged at a time when rival armies had fought their way to rough territorial parity.
- I doubt our job will be finished until the colonies reach some diplomatic compromise, and that could take a lot longer than six months.
- You are a diplomatic compromise, your Highness, if I may say so?
- The predictable effect was to transform what had been a painful and difficult search for workable diplomatic compromises into a competitive exercise in political posturing.
- They will now be tried in the Netherlands under Scottish law, in a diplomatic compromise that satisfies all essential American and British requirements.
- And Moscow's sharp cut in aid to Vietnam helped push the stubborn Hanoi leadership toward diplomatic compromise.
- President Bush did not sound like a man searching for a diplomatic compromise last night at his press conference on Iraq.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.