"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Of course, the cooling of relations with the United States is something that will occur at the official level, subverting governmental exchanges and diplomatic cooperation.
- Iran-Brazil relations, which are characterized by economic and diplomatic cooperation, are quite friendly.
- Separately, the two sides issued a joint statement agreeing to work on a "constructive strategic partnership" that increases diplomatic cooperation and avoids confrontation.
- First was to increase diplomatic cooperation.
- A major gain so far has been the advance in American-Soviet diplomatic cooperation.
- Limited diplomatic cooperation with him remains a necessity so long as Western troops remain in Bosnia.
- So what role will there be for Soviet-American diplomatic cooperation?
- Primakov will take this economic entente to the next stage: active diplomatic cooperation.
- On August 30, 2011 the Nordic and Baltic countries signed an agreement on diplomatic cooperation.
- We need a comprehensive global strategy, along with diplomatic and administrative cooperation in order to ensure that this legislation is enforced for the benefit of children.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.