"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The U.S. President needs to demonstrate that he knows how to orchestrate a triumph and close a tough diplomatic deal.
- For a time, political infighting could make it harder for Tokyo to deliver on diplomatic deals.
- The Clinton Administration was wise to cut a diplomatic deal instead.
- Only if we tell all the players that we are leaving might we create a different balance of pain and therefore some hope for a diplomatic deal.
- He said the "signals" from Washington and Pyongyang gave him confidence that a diplomatic deal could be reached.
- Put those jobs in the inner cities instead of doing diplomatic deals and shipping them to China where prison labor does the work.
- On Wednesday, North Korea's Foreign Minister proposed elements of a diplomatic deal.
- American officials voiced pessimism this week about the chances for a diplomatic deal on North Korea's nuclear program.
- The message sent to Moscow was thus unambiguous: do the diplomatic deal and Japanese businessmen will come knocking on the door again.
- Each of us who has been concerned with this issue knows that the Kyoto agreement is the result of a diplomatic deal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.