"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We need to get to the next phase, which is a follow-up on the pledges made by Libya, before there can be gradual diplomatic engagement."
- "We are only attempting to end the genocide through political and economic pressures such as sanctions and intense diplomatic engagement," the letter said.
- Is it possible to reform Syria's posture not through force, but through diplomatic engagement?
- France gradually moved toward increased diplomatic engagement with Rajoelina.
- In Washington, the Bush administration suggested that pressure would be accompanied by diplomatic engagement.
- Similarly, diplomatic engagement can bring progress when the government doing the engaging drives tough bargains and insists that its terms be met.
- Economic, political, and social measures were to be used along with diplomatic engagement.
- But that need not happen, not if America's diplomatic engagement intensifies as its military presence is reduced.
- If diplomatic engagement led to a good deal, then it wouldn't matter much who was running Iran.
- When necessary and appropriate, the king and his government may focus on two different aspects in a diplomatic engagement.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.