"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She dressed extravagantly with bright and colorful designs on her dress.
- Two years ago, he was the darling of the fashion world, the brightest design star anyone had seen in years.
- Windsocks are also popular with children and can have bright and colourful designs.
- The new cars being introduced into the system have a brighter design and offer a more open feel.
- On the forehead of the hood was a bright red design or insignia.
- He held up an instrument with three strings, a long neck, and bright designs painted on its triangular body.
- Sunlight made a bright, creamy design on the drawn blind.
- The large quantity of these elements highlight the bright and cheerful design of the station.
- And we have given the site a new, brighter design, to make it even easier for new visitors to find what they want.
- NL, with its bright, modern design, made a visual splash in dreary surroundings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.