"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It pointed to the brilliant design with its very pointed finger, then reached down to touch my foot.
- They were beautiful, the colours brilliant the designs sharp and clear.
- The Jetta that arrived here for 1999 was a brilliant industrial design.
- It's got it all: great graphics, marvellous music, creative coding and brilliant design.
- But others feature brilliant, innovative designs that have transformed the atmosphere of the school and the way in which pupils are taught.
- We want great and brilliant design for our public places," he said.
- And, how to distinguish the art from the brilliant design or from the perfect modelling?
- It makes a brilliant design, which has enhanced New York City for over 60 years, even better.
- His brilliant designs became the model upon which virtually all subsequent runabouts were based.
- Verdict: Simply brilliant design and engineering of a flawed configuration.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.