"depression" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But children with untreated depression are also at an increased risk for suicide.
- Untreated depression can get worse, cause other health problems, and may last for years or even a lifetime.
- Untreated depression can have harmful effects on both the mother and the baby.
- Untreated depression and anxiety can make back pain feel much worse.
- You do not have untreated depression or another major mental illness.
- You do not have untreated depression or another major emotional disorder.
- The untreated depression can also damage a woman's relationship with her spouse and other children.
- This may surprise some: Women (and men) with untreated depression are at increased risk of heart disease.
- He said this was worrisome because people with untreated depression are at risk for suicide.
- In older adults, untreated depression can last for years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.