"depression" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The shallow depression on its top has led some to identify it as a door socket.
- The female makes the final choice and lays her eggs in the shallow depression.
- A large shallow depression to the west formed an inland sea.
- The four looked at the great shallow depression that the twins pointed to.
- In two to three minutes a shallow depression is created.
- He was sitting in a shallow depression that ran up and down the side of a steep hill.
- Their nest is a shallow depression on the ground, lined with plant material and down.
- He had fallen into a shallow depression, only inches below the level of the forest floor.
- The field of combat was a shallow depression in the rolling land.
- He climbed to his feet, leaving behind a shallow depression in the sand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.