"depression" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is only recently that researchers have found serious depression in children so young.
- Almost half the patients suffered from serious depression when they entered the program.
- Coincidentally or otherwise, there has been no serious depression since then.
- Of these, just over a thousand were found to have suffered at one time from serious depression.
- It's a problem more common that you might think, and is often linked with serious depression.
- Between the 1873 and 1881 the Society faced great difficulties due to a serious local economic depression.
- A serious depression hit the economy by 1922 and it did not fully recover until 1939.
- And I wrote my way out of a serious depression.
- With the end of war orders a serious depression hit the economy by 1921-22.
- As a result of all these problems he has fought a serious depression over the recent years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.