"depression" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He suffered from severe depression in the later part of his life.
- Between 1920 and 1921 America was in a severe depression.
- In recent months, she had taken a leave of absence from work due to severe depression.
- The other was in physical shock, brought on by severe depression.
- His father's death a year later brought on severe depression.
- Something like this could leave him with severe depression and anxiety.
- The severe depression that started in 1893 destroyed the Democratic party.
- "When close family members are suddenly out of reach, this can lead to severe depression," he said.
- A child with severe depression may need to be treated in the hospital.
- I was diagnosed with severe depression a few years ago.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.