"depression" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By the early 1930s the industry was in a deep depression, with a 3 day week being worked for part of 1933.
- It was only later that she would fall into a deep depression.
- We need to get out of a deep moral depression.
- For many months, Wallace had been in a deep depression.
- Gary left for college, and would later fall into a deep depression of his own.
- I felt low then, a deep depression hanging over me.
- But the most common element is deep depression, he said.
- After his mother's death, Paul has fallen into a deep depression.
- Back at the house I sank into a deep depression.
- Smith fell into a very deep depression after Milk was killed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.