"depression" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Personally, she has had to struggle throughout with manic depression.
- He still looked rather tired, having spent several weeks in hospital undergoing treatment for manic depression.
- He suffered from manic depression and spent time in hospital.
- One of his patients, an elderly woman, was taking drugs for manic depression.
- He was treated for manic depression, his lawyers have said.
- He then spent three years as a down and out, suffering from manic depression, which affected him for the rest of his life.
- At the same time his symptoms of manic depression became worse.
- During the trial she was examined and diagnosed with manic depression.
- His doctors diagnosed manic depression, and, according to friends, he never really recovered.
- His health problems included manic depression which made him sometimes very difficult to work with.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.