"depression" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was during this time he suffered his first outbreak of chronic depression.
- He also writes about chronic depression and several suicide attempts.
- It will also draw attention to the chronic depression he claims led hi8m to kill.
- She'd probably have acquired six kids, chronic depression, and no future by this time.
- At the present time, she is under medical treatment by a chronic depression after a suicide attempt in 2010.
- That, he theorized, could lead to problems like chronic depression.
- For this reason, it is also known as chronic depression.
- Find out if you or a loved one has chronic depression.
- Her husband, too, spent his share of time on the couch, for he suffered, she reveals, from chronic depression.
- Work then began at the center to find out whether the compound could help hospital patients with severe chronic depression.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.