"dead" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The last thing she wanted was to go the wrong way and run into a dead end.
- New York may provide a way out of the dead end.
- They were at a dead end in the case, had been almost from the beginning.
- As before, she soon found herself at a dead end.
- He also gave me a hard time if I took too long to find a way out of a dead end.
- If it comes to a dead end, then so do we.
- Well, he had expected that to be a dead end.
- Both went far enough so that she could not tell which was a dead end.
- Having come this far, I seemed to be at a dead end.
- Another dead end, but at least a little had been learned.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.