"daughter" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I plan to teach my daughter to do the same.
- She tried to teach her daughter to love and serve those in need.
- Read the next page to learn how to teach your daughter about nature in the modern age.
- I taught my daughter to do the same thing, no matter where she is.
- "This band has taught my daughter to learn to respect herself and others," she said.
- Then, people back home asked her to teach their daughters and sons how to play.
- "People never talked about it openly, yet there had to be a way to teach your daughter."
- I've worked hard to teach my daughter that very point.
- Teach your daughters to take risks: make other people pay for them.
- And even though I taught my daughter the opposite, still she came out the same way!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.