"daughter" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Five years ago, when she was 28, her husband sent their daughter back home.
- Even then he wanted to send his daughter, who was good at studies to the school.
- Why had the guy who sold me the map sent his daughter here to meet us?
- He sent his young daughter over to try to persuade us to stay.
- So too he'd sent his own daughter away, not with a curse but in the name of love.
- But she saved money to send her daughter to a private girls' school.
- Since then, he has sent his two daughters there, too.
- He must pay special fees for medical care or to send his daughter to school.
- They are also inclined not to send their 4-year-old daughter to school quite yet.
- "We understood you meant to send your daughter without trouble when the time came."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.