"damage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A church, which was well over 100 years old, received major damage.
- Lost him in a way that had done major damage to her.
- There was a lot of blood, but no major damage done to either.
- But even with that, I've found no major damage or disease.
- There was no major damage to the building structure itself.
- He did major damage on the 53rd and 54th shots.
- But they said no major or permanent damage was expected.
- Of those, 358 were destroyed and 572 had major damage.
- However he did not suffer any major damage and was able to continue.
- Oh, not that any major or permanent damage would be done.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.