"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The battle began, and the strong current was on the American's side.
- But there was a strong current of defiance, even among those who said they had stopped.
- It runs smack against the strong current of the series.
- You could not swim a second in the strong currents of her life.
- Trout are more often found in heavy and strong currents.
- Be careful in the water; as it is subject to strong currents.
- Swimming in the river is dangerous because of strong currents.
- The strong currents made it almost impossible to recover anyone.
- The trend is inspired by some strong currents in popular culture.
- The races are quite exciting as strong currents make them more difficult.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.