"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was as though an electric current had suddenly surged through his whole body.
- Support for high levels of electric current has been a more troubling problem.
- But as the gear was out, turning on the electric current had a different effect.
- An electric current is used to stop the bleeding during surgery.
- Then an electric current is passed, very briefly, through the brain.
- The familiar one is as energy, meaning the work that the electric current can do.
- This electric current can also be changed to produce effects.
- Grant felt an electric current of surprise race through him.
- If the electric current is strong, it can stop heartbeat and cause death.
- This is so more electric current can be passed through the solution.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.