"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first inkling that something was wrong came when, just before 4pm, a powerful current of air suddenly shot up the shaft.
- The entire river has powerful currents and is very cold.
- "That is, the force comes from a powerful current of stored electricity."
- "As such, it is grounded in some of the century's most powerful conceptual currents."
- Only the most powerful local currents of Time may be foretold.
- He didn't really want a child at all, but powerful currents are rushing downriver, taking him along.
- This check seemed to let fall a barrier across a very powerful current of desire.
- For interminable ticking seconds, he could not understand why the noise itself had sent such a powerful current of fear through him.
- Apparently they were low enough that the powerful current was diminished.
- We're right in a powerful current of air, and steering won't do any good, until we have some motion of our own.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.