"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A current tendency is to discuss Tchaikovsky's personal life candidly.
- Aardklop is a showcase of the best in current and developmental tendencies within the local and international arts communities.
- All the winners illustrated the current tendency to either mimic Western design or reach for cultural clichés.
- Such a formalist approach may be out of step with the current tendency to spotlight non-Western art's original uses and meanings.
- The current tendency by corporations to cut jobs, he added, is, of course, helping to keep consumers cautious.
- The current tendency of transmuting art into entertainment will cause serious music to cease to exist.
- It was the success of this variation that motivated the current tendency for White players to choose lines where the doubled pawns are avoided.
- The current tendency appears to be to lionise him; popular film and other media have certainly contributed to his appeal.
- The propagandist must know the current tendencies and the stereotypes among the public he is trying to reach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.