"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The current electoral reforms are insufficient if we want to foster involvement in local politics.
- Both the current reforms and other possible changes which have been suggested in recent debates of the health service will be examined.
- But there is a danger that the current reforms will leave untouched fundamental assumptions about the lives and needs of service users.
- Those who oppose current retail reforms should help build consensus with ideas and proposals.
- Achieving practical results in our current reforms is therefore essential in this field too.
- This is an extremely positive outcome of the current reform.
- Commissioner, the current reform of cotton production began in 2001.
- The current reform of the external action instruments means that these 12 developing countries will not be covered by the future cooperation and development instrument.
- The current reform of the Fund regulations is a good opportunity to open that particular door.
- The current Congressional reform fails to address these issues.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.