"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The current nebuluous contender, to be broadcast just before a show, is: "Due to some violent content, parental discretion advised."
- But he said he was encouraged because Democrats around the nation were avoiding early commitments to the current contenders, making the contest "very open."
- Certainly all of the conductors represented have more than adequate technique, if often of a quirky sort, but so do most current contenders.
- However, the title of his article evoked a statement of another current Presidential contender.
- And of course, all the current major presidential contenders are using the microblogging service.
- Considerable importance, then, attaches to the views the 14 current Presidential contenders have on agricultural issues.
- But none of today's current contenders appear sturdy enough to absorb Tyson's battering while trying to batter him.
- Whom would it help or hurt among the current contenders?
- The Democratic contest is anything but settled, and some current Congressional contenders could be back fulltime early next year if not before.
- The Speaker, especially, may be positioning himself for a draft movement should the current contenders stumble.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.