"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We wanted to bring the building up with the current competition," he said.
- These pioneers set the foundation for the current competition.
- In most cases, niche differentiation has created a relationship between two species where current competition is small or non-existent.
- Thus, combining the two companies would have little impact on their current competition with Boston Scientific, the market leader.
- Careers are at stake - a reality that adds to the rabid quality of the current competition.
- Danish Cup 2003-04 for details of the current competition.
- We first provide a brief description of the current competition in delivery.
- And the other sprinters are thinking only of the current competition.
- Brazil had lost only one World Cup qualifier before the current competition began a year ago.
- You want a sense of where your property falls within the current competition.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.