"crowd" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a general rule, it is best to avoid large crowds and demonstrations.
- After that he regularly visited, usually during the week to avoid crowds.
- So I designed my trip to cut costs and avoid crowds.
- I even persuaded myself that it was sensible to avoid crowds.
- You should avoid large crowds, demonstrations and party political events, especially in urban areas.
- And shopping three hours after the store had closed was the sure way to avoid crowds.
- You should avoid large crowds and public gatherings as they may turn violent.
- You should avoid political rallies, demonstrations, and large crowds of any kind.
- They have moved to a distant motel to avoid crowds of fans.
- The best way to avoid crowds is to come at the right time of year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.