"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He began the work in 1831 but did not complete it until 1841.
- The change is not expected to be completed until early next year.
- Building began in the 14th century and was not completed until the 16th.
- Work was started in 1897 but not completed until 1901, the year he died.
- Building began in 1909, but the west end was not completed until 1935.
- The work started in 1941, but was not completed until 1960.
- But county officials have said the plan would not be completed until 2005.
- Federal officials say the studies will not be completed until 1993 or 1994.
- The first road to the site was not completed until 1933.
- As a result, the work was not completed until the 1880s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.