"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I would like to complete my work in peace and without more killing.
- "I could not have completed this night's work without you."
- It was completed without him, due to his death on May 2, 1998.
- "But we had thought to complete this action without their interference."
- Can it complete the journey, as one nation, without him?
- The trade was ultimately completed without George being part of it.
- The tour still has eight dates to complete without us.
- Officials decided to complete the period without the full lights burning.
- He has even completed a race without his left shoe.
- In the beginning, children are unable to complete a particular task without assistance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.