"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Travis Pastrana won the event by becoming the first to complete a double back flip in competition.
- This time becoming the first driver in Indy history to complete all four qualifying laps over 200 mph.
- This is the final hurdle to becoming the first black person to complete the Three Poles Challenge.
- If he should fail, then the task will become yours to complete.
- He ran the Vermont 100, which is 100 miles nonstop, at age 72, becoming the oldest person to complete the race.
- He is now just one win away from becoming the sixth player to complete a sweep of the majors.
- In modern times, however, it's become just as acceptable to complete the 88 Temple Circuit by tour bus - who said the gods weren't modernists?
- One year later he set another world record, this time in the 800-meter freestyle, becoming the first man to complete the distance in less than eight minutes.
- There are eight different levels, becoming harder to complete as they progress.
- He was re-elected again in 2007, becoming the first and so far only Prime Minister to complete a parliamentary term and win re-election.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.