"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Under it, the building was then finally completed after 21 years in 1705.
- There was a sense of something finally being completed years after the fact.
- He returned to complete a degree in English after the war.
- The brothers worked together to complete that building after their father's death.
- It was completed in 1963 after ten years of research.
- The total cost, including the K-27 plant completed after the war, came to $480 million.
- He would complete the job on August 27, 1913, after 18,000 miles.
- The ship was not completed until after the end of the war.
- The project was completed in 2006, after 10 years of construction.
- The novel was completed in 1862 after four years of work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.