"comment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Despite his denial, Cuban was fined $250,000 by the league, not for his alleged comments, but for general "acts of misconduct" following the game.
- The alleged comments were made during a conversation with royal correspondent James Whitaker.
- The alleged comment was widely publicized; Spencer later said she did not recall making the remark.
- He called it "an alleged comment that was made late at night."
- Two police officers were appointed to investigate the alleged comments by the umpires, however found nothing regarding the accused bribery.
- The alleged comments were never heard by the person they were intended for and certainly not heard by me nor anyone else I was with.
- It is accepted that the alleged comments were inappropriate to the investigation of your case, and may have been misconstrued.
- She voiced her concerns on alleged comments made by Paisley about her children.
- In May 2000, Casey was suspended from radio station 2GB as a result of alleged inappropriate comments he made on-air.
- Wedge testified under oath that two sources told him about Judge Murphy's alleged comments regarding the 14 year-old rape victim.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.