"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Finally, boards have a clear responsibility to hold management accountable for results.
- You have clear responsibilities for the health, safety and welfare of your employees.
- You have a clear responsibility to protect your employees' health and safety.
- Good, then you must make her responsibilities even clearer, by defining key areas where she is to get a result.
- America also has a clear responsibility to ensure an early restoration of vital services.
- Too often no agency, group or institution has clear responsibility.
- We want companies to have clear responsibility for their products.
- Member States have very clear responsibilities, as do local authorities.
- For us this means that we have a clear responsibility to take the lead on world trade.
- If you delegate control, it must be to a person who has clear responsibility for the particular area of work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.