"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The committee has a clear duty to examine those charges and do so openly, in ways the public can judge to be credible.
- The government has a clear duty to prevent attacks like Sept. 11 from happening.
- Placing a clear duty on local authorities to provide an adoption support service.
- About my clear duty to my friend, the lawyer had no doubt.
- But your clear duty requires you to take this guilt upon your head.
- He knew he had a clear duty to stay with the horses.
- It is my clear duty to pull across whatever the weather and take an accurate reading.
- And it is my first clear duty to warn you.
- This is a clear duty that we should carry out.
- I see it as the Commission's clear duty in such a situation to use its right of initiative.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.