"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "In the end, the need for a clear succession is important, whether the person has a full schedule or not."
- You are not sick Erland deferring to his brother's son because of ill health and by reason of no clear succession.
- One school of thought is that since there is no clear succession, the company seems logical to look at as a potential buyout.
- While the soulful poetry is intended to woo the beloved, it is also written for an audience to whom a clear succession should be important.
- The untimely death of Sherman created enormous turmoil since there was no clear succession for company leadership.
- In the aftermath of the battle, there was no clear succession.
- Crown Prince Abdullah, also in his 80's, has ruled since, but no clear succession has been established after him.
- This incident created a clear succession to the oldest son of the king with the title Edaiken derived from the incident.
- Not all Thelemites believe in a clear succession of Aeons.
- In 1634 he abdicated without clear succession resulting in a constitutional power struggle between his relatives and the governing council.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.