"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first statement was a clear order, and well within bounds.
- However, he simply didn't attack, despite clear orders to do so under these conditions.
- She had left very clear orders that they were not to question the Greens without her presence.
- As a result, they said, no clear orders were given.
- Er, all to keep in clear order where information was going to and from.
- But if you gave her clear orders, she would follow them to the exact letter.
- That, by the way, is a clear and direct order.
- Unless you've got a clear order through the proper channels please don't do anything over here.
- "That's why it's illegal to do so without a clear order from the court."
- "There had to be a clear order from the top: 'We are selling you.' "
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.