"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But now we are on a very clear course to a hot war on the 15th."
- Aside from these four parties, the smaller ones had no clear course of action.
- There is no clear course to the past but only a kind of dead reckoning.
- "What are the negotiations going to yield if there is no clear course?"
- Unfortunately, deciding to do something is not the same as having a clear course of action.
- By not having a clear course of action, we've never had a war on drugs.
- If it's not, then the alternative will be a clear course of action to everyone in the world.
- "If it's something where I have a higher comfort level and we've got a clear course established."
- We had a clear course, not a thing in sight.
- Josh decided not to press; it would come clear in due course.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.