"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There are clear ones, for medicines that don't degrade in light.
- Two small clear plastic ones were coming out of his nose.
- There were prints on both, very clear ones; and under the microscope they proved identical.
- And cover lenses, even clear ones, are not legal in the US.
- There aren't any signs at all, let alone clear ones.
- I raised my eyes and met the dark clear ones of the artist fixed full upon me.
- I've had glimpses of this, but never clear ones.
- It was one of the new clear ones.
- Yeah I mean we got hairnets at work sort of clear ones though.
- The clearest ones, observed all over the world, happened in 1969, 1978, 1991, and 1999.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.