"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "There's a very clear division in my head," she said.
- First, there should be a clearer division between council member and officer.
- Yet despite the clear divisions between rich and poor, there was no poverty.
- He said the current charter still gives no clear division of responsibility between the Community and the member states.
- There was a clear division of labour among men and women.
- Its a clear division between the state and the rest of us.
- Where is the clear division of responsibilities in the Commission?
- This is all based on a quite clear division of responsibilities.
- With a good administrative system there is a clear division of responsibility.
- We cannot act as if there were always a clear division between such things.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.